Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time..

Something I thought I had a grasp on previously has really given me a swift kick in the arse lately; time.

So in that spirit, I have had some thoughts I feel need to be put into action. Nothing groundbreaking, unless, of course, you're me...

Life is too short to be anything but positive.
To be anything but forgiving.
To be anything but compassionate.
Keep looking behind you and you'll surely run into a wall.
Be the person you'd want to be friends with.
The person your child would want to know.
Be the one who draws a line under it and says, "enough!" to old wounds.
The hurt only remains if you keep picking at it..
..or in my case, using a blowtorch.
Never forgive, and never forget is the mantra I was raised on.
And now that I'm grown, I can choose to see another path.
Just Be.
Just Love.
Just Feel.
Just Talk.
Just Get On With It.
Just Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment